‘0-3 unfair loss against Korea and Japan’ Byeon Seong-ho with a lot of luck, entered the country on the 4th…”Stronger at the World Cup in November!”

The U-17 soccer team will return on the 4th after the Asian Cup.

The Korean U-17 (Under 17) soccer team led by coach Byeon Seong-hwan lost 0-3 to Japan in the AFC U-17 Asian Cup final held at Pathum Thani Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand on the 2nd at 9:00 pm (Korean time) and finished runner-up.토토사이트 occupied Japan achieved its 4th victory in this tournament.

It was a series of difficult judgments to understand. In the 45th minute of the first half, Korean defender Koh Jong-hyun received a yellow card for competing with Japanese striker Michiwaki. Even though there was no major collision, when the warning came out, Korean players protested vehemently. Ko Jong-hyun, who had received his first warning in the 14th minute of the first half, was sent off due to accumulated warnings.

A goal was conceded from a free kick that followed immediately. Nawata’s right-footed shot hit the corner of the Korean goal. As a result of the replay, the free kick point was about 2m closer to the goal post than the point where the foul was declared. This is the part that the referee Pechisri clearly missed.

In the 39th minute of the second half, when the score was 0-2, striker Kim Myeong-jun broke through the Japanese penalty box and was tripped by goalkeeper Goto. Kim Myung-jun touched the ball first, but goalkeeper Goto couldn’t. It was a scene where a penalty kick (PK) had to come out for an obvious cautionary foul.

However, the referee Pechisri restarted the match without calling a penalty kick. Coach Byeon Seong-hwan, who had maintained his composure throughout the tournament, protested by throwing a water bottle. The referee Pechisri rushed to the Korean bench and showed Byeon a yellow card. Unable to calm the mood properly, Korea gave up one more goal in extra time and collapsed 0-3.

At the same time as the final whistle, Korean players shed tears. It was close to the goal of winning, but it seemed difficult to control emotions when it was defeated by three points against its archrival Japan, and also due to an incomprehensible decision. They consoled each other and hugged each other, receiving runner-up medals.

In his impressions after the tournament, coach Byun Seong-hwan said, “I was moved to see the players fighting until the end. However, when he saw the players shed tears after the game, he was heartbroken as a manager.” At the same time, he also expressed his mind that “I definitely want to play the game of revenge once again.”

The teams that advance to the semifinals of this tournament will receive the right to participate in the FIFA U-17 World Cup to be held in Indonesia in November. Korea, Japan, Iran and Uzbekistan will go to the U-17 World Cup. Coach Byun said, “I will try to become a stronger team for the World Cup in November.”

Byun Seong-hwan, who has completed a difficult journey, recovers for a day in Thailand and returns to Korea on the morning of the 4th. They are scheduled to step on Korean soil through Terminal 2 of Incheon International Airport around 5 am on the 4th. We look forward to seeing Byun Seong-hwan, who impressed fans with his fighting spirit, pass through the arrival hall with a bright expression.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.